Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Samples really help!

I know this is a different post from what I normally write, but I want to tell you about a great site where you can get free samples (seriously, free!), http://www.shop4freebies.com/. I don't know about you, but I love a bargain, and you can't get a better bargain than something that's free!
Visit Shop4Freebies.com, and if you like what you see, sign up to receive their daily email. If you're concerned about your email address getting on a billion business lists, due to signing up for the individual free offers, you can create an email account just for your freebies, orders, and on-line sign-ups. Frankly, I've never had a problem with this, but I've heard my friends express concern.
Maybe I'm just a kid at heart, but I still love to get mail, and when it's a free sample, it feels like Christmas. Now, if they'd only wrap them in pretty paper. [sigh]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and responding to my blog.